Voropaev Mikhail Vladimirovich, Doctor of pedagogical sciences, professor, deputy director for research, Institute of Pedagogy and Psychology of Education, Moscow Сity University (16 Stolyarny lane, Moscow, Russia), email@example.com
Tolkacheva Natal'ya Viktorovna, Head of department of information policy and public relations, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), Press_pgu@mail.ru
Background. The analysis and the comprehension of the category of the educational space of the regional University, the allocation and the disclosure of its structural components and their functions allows us to trace the nature of relationships and the level of influence of the University educational space to the educational space of the region. The purpose of the study is to identify and to explain some structural components of the educational space of the regional University needed for integration with the educational space of the region at all levels (global, regional, the level of the educational organization).
Materials and methods. The realization of research tasks was reached according to the system of methods which were consistent with envisaged targets: theoretical (analysis, comparison, integration, systematization, simulation); empirical (studying of advanced pedagogical experience, questioning, conversation, supervision, experiment). The Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Penza State University” was chosen as the experimental basis of this research. The methodological framework for researching of the educational space of the region is based on the following: the system analysis, the axiological approach, the personal and activity analysis approach, the competence analysis approach, the complex approach.
Results. The result of this research is substantiation of the structure of the educational space of the regional University, to identify the relationship and interpenetration of the educational spaces of the University at the global, regional level and the institutional level.
Conclusions. The educational environment of a regional University should be considered in conjunction with the region where the institution is located – as an open space, reflecting the characteristics of education development in the region. In this projection the University can act as an indicator of the system of region educational level. Firstly, regional aspects should be reflected in the content of education, at all stages of the educational cycle and in all components of the educational space.
1. Belozertsev E. P. Obrazovanie. Istoriko-kul'turnyy fenomen [Education. A historical and cultural phenomenon]. Saint-Petersburg, 2004.
2. Grishaeva Yu. M., Kruglova I. V., Dikarev V. A. Vestnik Moskovskogo gosudarstvennogo oblastnogo universiteta. Ser.: Pedagogika [Bulletin of Moscow State Regional University. Series: Pedagogy]. 2014, no. 3, pp. 8–12.
3. Samerkhanova E. K. Alma mater. 2006, no. 4, pp. 54–56.
4. Tuguz F. K. Sotsializatsiya lichnosti v kul'turno-obrazovatel'nom prostranstve sovremennogo klassicheskogo universiteta v Rossii: avtoref. dis. d-ra filos. nauk [Personality socialization in the cultural educational environment of a modern classical university in Russia: author’s abstract to apply for the degree of the doctor of philosophy]. Rostovon-Don, 2015.
5. Ponomarev R. E. Obrazovatel'noe prostranstvo [Educational environment]. Moscow, 2014.
6. Shumakova A. V. Mir nauki, kul'tury, obrazovaniya [The world of sciences, culture, education]. 2014, no. 2 (45), pp. 144–146.
7. Danilyuk A. Ya. Teoretiko-metodologicheskie osnovy proektirovaniya integral'nykh gumanitarnykh obrazovatel'nykh prostranstv: dis. d-ra ped. nauk [Theoretical and methodological foundations of integral humanitarian educational environment design: dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of pedagogical sciences]. Rostov-on-Don, 2001, 347 p.
8. Kozlova N. N. Obshchestvennye nauki i sovremennost' [Social sciences and the present]. 1992, no. 3, pp. 16–23.
9. Smirnova N. M. Ot sotsial'noy metodologii k fenomenologii «estestvennoy ustanovki» (fenomenologicheskie motivy v sovremennom sotsial'nom poznanii) [From social methodology to phenomenology of “natural set” (phenomenological motives in modern social cognition)]. Moscow: IF RAN, 1997, 222 p.
10. Voropaev M. V. Vestnik Kostromskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta im. N. A. Nekrasova. Ser.: Pedagogika. Psikhologiya. Sotsial'naya rabota. Yuvenologiya. Sotsiokinetika [Bulletin of Kostroma State University named after N. A. Nekrasov. Series: Pedagogy, psychology. Social work. Juvenology. Sociokinetics]. 2012, vol. 18, no. 1-1, pp. 240–242.
11. Kurenkova R. A., Plekhanov E. A., Rogacheva E. Yu., Timenetski A.-T. Filosofiya. Fenomenologiya. Obrazovanie [Philosophy. Phenomenology. Education]. Vladimir, 2000, 180 p.
12. Chumichova R. M., Red'ko L. L. Teoreticheskie podkhody i proektirovanie obrazovaniya v sovremennykh usloviyakh [Theoretical approaches and design of education in modern conditions]. Stavropol, 1996, 24 p.
13. Slobodchikov V. I. Novye tsennosti obrazovaniya [New values of education]. Moscow, 1996, pp. 24–28.
14. Bondyreva S. K. Psikhologo-pedagogicheskie problemy integrirovaniya obrazovatel'nogo prostranstva: Izbrannye trudy [Psychological and pedagogical problems of educational environment integration]. Moscow, 2003, 352 p.
15. Konoplyanskiy D. A. Vestnik Kemerovskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of Kemerovo State University]. 2015, no. 4-2 (64), pp. 51–55.
16. Leonova O. A. Regional'noe obrazovatel'noe prostranstvo: printsipy formirovaniya i prognozirovaniya razvitiya: dis. d-ra ped. nauk [Regional educational environment: principles of development forecasting and formation: dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of pedagogical sciences]. Volgograd, 2008, 332 p.
17. Nikolaeva E. N., Shchelkunov M. D. Uchenye zapiski Kazanskogo universiteta. Ser.: Gumanitarnye nauki [Proceedings of Kazan University. Series: Humanities]. 2015, vol. 157, bk. 1, pp. 107–117.
18. Stadnik N. M. Nauchno-organizatsionnye osnovy sozdaniya i funktsionirovaniya edinogo obrazovatel'nogo prostranstva (na primere regiona «Permskaya oblast'»): dis. d-ra ped. nauk [A scientific and organizational basis of establishment and functioning of the unified educational environment (by the example of Perm region): dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of pedagogical sciences]. Moscow, 1996, 22 p.
19. Gayazov A. S., Khamitov E. Sh., Karimov E. Sh. Evropeyskoe izmerenie v vysshem pedagogicheskom obrazovanii: monografiya [European dimension in higher pedagogical education: monograph]. Ufa, 2005, 248 p.
20. Lobanov V. V. Obrazovanie i nauka [Education and science]. 2015, no. 1, pp. 33–42.